Hydrocarbon and GeoThermal Energy
Passive Seismic Exploration and Monitoring
Micro Seismic Exploration and Tomography
On Ground Micro Gravity Exploration
G.D.R. – GeoDynamics Research
is a leader in Low Frequency Passive Seismic Spectroscopy, applied to detect and monitor Hydrocarbon Reservoirs in exploration areas and developed fields, based on the GeoDynamics Research Patented Technology:
I nfrasonic P assive D ifferential S pectroscopy.
The evolution of Passive Seismic Spectroscopy at Low Frequency started in 1995, the GeoDynamics Research group was founded in 2003 with the Research and Development Center in Italy.
GeoDynamics Research S.r.l. in cooperation with Oil Companies, Physics and Earth Science departments of various universities, is the center of the scientific research and development of Passive Seismic Technologies applied in the Oil and Gas Exploration Industry.
Today G.D.R. Geodynamics Research is Operating World Wide. in:
Passive Seismic Technologies and other Geophysical services applied to Hydrocarbon and Geothermal explorations using:
- Infrasonic Passive Differential Spectroscopy IPDS Technology
- Micro Seismic Applications
- Monitoring and Passive Seismic Tomography Services
- On Ground _Gravity Services and Gravity Modelling.
G.D.R. has three main Operative Divisions for:
- Passive Seismic, Micro Seismic and Gravity Data Acquisition
A.F.O.Di: A cquisition and F ield O perations D ivision.
- Passive Seismic, Micro Seismic and Gravity Data Processing
- Data Analysis, Interpretation and Integration
- Research, Development and Simulations
P.Re.S.Di: P rocessing R esearch and S cientific D ivision
- Projects Coordination and Logistics
C.Lo.Di: C oordination and L ogistics D ivision
Via Maioliche, 53
Leno Center -Rovereto
Tel. +39 0464 75 00 95
Fax +39 0464 75 00 93